Day after day, I would say that hour after hour will appear information relating to the Nexus One, a few times more important, other simple trivia, and one of the recurring themes is that of the specifications, many details had been given but had never been in an as clear and complete way how did Engadget, so we are going to share it with you.
As you can see in the list of specifications, the figure that draws attention above the rest is the amount of RAM available, no more and no less than 512 MB, record, because there is no terminal at present with more memory. Imagine the possibilities, taking into account that the Motorola Droid has 256MB and works really well.
The other important fact in the news is that Google could use his famous system of invitations to the first batch of phones in the market, which continue to say that it will be on January 5. How will you get these invitations?, I do not you ask me for it, but some report that the first recipients will be developers, and that the phone that is displayed for the public at large will be the HTC Bravo.
Specifications are easily seguibles on the images, but I then go them in our language:
- Android 2.1 operating system
- Dimensions: 119 mm, length 11.5 mm thick, 59.8 mm wide
- Weight: 130 grams with battery 1400 mAh included
- Memory: 512MB RAM, 512 MB ROM, 4GB microSD (expandable to 32GB)
- Camera: 5 megapixel camera with autofocus, LED flash and two x digital zoom
- Screen of 3.7 inches and resolution WVGA, AMOLED technology used
- WiFi connectivity a/b/g/n, Bluetooth+EDR 2.1
- Receiver GPS (A-GPS and digital compass)
- Diode led for notifications, and load with three colors
- Sensitive touch surface under the illuminated screen composed of 4 keys
- Light, accelerometer and proximity sensors
- Connectors: jack of 3.5 mm and microUSB
- Network: HSPA 900 / 1700 / 2100, 7.2Mbps down and 2Mbps up
- HSDPA 900/1700/2100, 7.2 Mbps down, 2 Mbps of upload
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon QSD 8250 1 GHz