Now you have no excuse, even at home you can enjoy the benefits of TRX.
The TRX is fashionable. Since appearing has been winning many fans and you can see why. The abbreviation for Total Body Resistance Exercises came from the hands of Randy Hetrick, a former US military man, and allows intensive training anywhere, whether in the gym or even at home.
And yes, it is possible to practice TRX at home . All you need is a TRX Kit (available at the sporting goods stores), a secure support and a good list of exercises to follow. In the background, it’s like having a “portable gym” at home.
8 TRX WORKOUTS TO DO AT HOME
- Hold the two straps in front of your waist, arms and legs bent.
- Then perform a normal squatting (until your position resembles a seated position), putting pressure on the TRX equipment.
- Repeat 15 to 20 times.
2. HORIZONTAL LEG BENDING
- Lying on the floor, place your heels inside the handles of the equipment.
- Then raise your hip from the floor, pull your heels toward your buttocks and resume the initial position.
- Repeat also 15 to 20 times.
- Place the TRX strips in the middle position, move your legs to the width of the bowl, grip the handles, and raise your elbows at shoulder height.
- Keep your elbows high and pull your body toward the handles, bending your elbows (while exerting pressure on the handles, which should be aligned with the forehead in the final position).
- Resume the starting position and repeat the movement 15 to 20 times.
4. HORIZONTAL ABDUCTION
- Lying on your back and with the TRX at the height of your feet (more precisely at the tip of your foot), place your heels on the handles and raise your hip (to make a board).
- Then spread your legs as far as you can, keeping your body aligned.
- Return to the initial position and repeat the exercise.
5. “PRESS” CHEST ( PUSH-UPS OR PUSH-UPS )
- Put the TRX in the middle position, move your legs shoulder-width apart and set the level of incline that is right for you (always bear in mind that the more inclined, the greater the difficulty level).
- Then grab the handles and lower your chest in the direction of your hands.
- Be careful not to let the chest pass below the line of handles and so that the ribbons do not touch your shoulders.
6. SUSPENDED CRUNCH
- With TRX at tip-toe height, place your feet on the handles.
- Rest your hands on the floor and force the handles to lift the hip and pull the knees toward the chest.
- Resume the starting position and repeat the movement.
7. LUNGE (OR BOTTOMS) WITH STEP FORWARD
- With the TRX in the middle position, grasp the handles and move away until you have your hands at chest height (while keeping your arms apart and slightly bent).
- Then perform the lunge movement : move your legs shoulder-width apart and take one step forward (about one meter), always keeping your back straight and your muscles contracted.
- Then flex both knees until they form a right angle, taking care that the knee of the back leg does not touch the ground and the knee of the front leg does not extend beyond the tip of the foot.
- Return to the starting position and repeat with the other leg.
8. SIDEBOARD WITH SUSPENDED FEET
- Lie on your side with your feet on the handles. Lean on the elbow (preferably form a 90 degree angle) and raise the hip, keeping the legs straight.
- You should keep the torso in line with the neck and hip as well as the abdomen contracted during exercise.
- Hold position for 30 seconds then repeat (with body positioned to the opposite side).
Pin by Georgia Shimizu on TRX | Pinterest
TRX workout | Forever Fit
TRX PRO Suspension Training Kit
Firm Fitness Trainer: TRX
Amazon.com : TRX PRO Suspension Training Kit : Home Gyms …
Trx Exercises Chart
Some of these are good for hamstrings… It’s important to …
BOSU — bodyFi
100lbs 11pcs Resistance Bands Yoga G (end 7/18/2018 5:11 PM)
TRX PRO Suspension Training Kit – TRX For Sale
Beginner Chest Workout At Gym – Blog Dandk
8 Essentials for Building a Dream Home Gym
Printable Resistance Band Exercises
Spartan Race Workout Program
12 Week Workout Plan Template – EOUA Blog
FEMALE FITSPO: BADASS THINSPO – LONG, ATHLETIC RUNNER LEGS …
1000+ idées à propos de Dumbbell Workout Program sur …
12 Piece Heavy Duty Resistance Band Set – 5 Exercise Bands …
8 TRX Exercises To Build Strength