After several months they could hear always means “rumors”, Samsung has finally lifted the curtain on its Galaxy Tab 3, but not everything is exactly as we’d waited (and especially Samsung there has certainly given up).
To see it in the picture looks like a “telefonone” because it is indeed that you are looking at, at least in one of the two available models: is indeed present the classic tablet only Wi-Fi and in addition a variation with 3 g module and speaker phone, how can you sell in your opening image, through which make and receive calls. But let’s see the technical detail.
- Display: 7 “WSVGA (1024 x 600, 169 PPI) TFT
- CPU: 1.2 GHz dual-core
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal memory: 8/16 GB expandable with microSD up to 64 GB
- Rear camera: 3 megapixels
- Front camera: 1.3 megapixels
- Radio: WiFi/WiFi + HSPA + 21 Mbps
- Battery: 4,000 mAh
- Size: 111.1 x 188 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 302 g (Wi-Fi), 306 g (3 g)
- OS: Android 4.1
The Wi-Fi only version will be available next month worldwide, while the model with 3 g will come in June, both at a price not disclosed yet but we expect (/speriamo) content, especially as Samsung has apparently not even updated Android tablet 4.2 before its release.