Had been anticipated at the event Google and now, after this night in New York. It’s called LG Watch LG Watch 2 Second Edition Urban or Urban for friends and is the first wearable Android Wear with data connectivity and then to integrate a SIM. A very interesting product that boasts a round Plastic Oled display and a battery from well 570mAh.
The features are substantial and although you always bases on Snapdragon 400, the screen has a resolution of 480 x 480 pixels capable of bringing the density at 348ppi. She was also given the opportunity to make calls directly from the clock thanks to 3 g and 4 g supported.
Local 2 LG Watch features:
- Chipset: 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Operating System: Android WearTM(Cell-connected Version)
- Display: 1.38-inch P-OLED Display (480 x 480/348ppi)
- Size: 44.5 x 14.2 mm
- Memory: 4 GB eMMC/768 MB LPDDR3
- Battery: 570mAh
- Network*: 4.1 Bluetooth/Wi-Fi/LTE/3 g
- Sensors: Accelerometer/Gyro/Compass/Barometer/PPG/GPS
- Color*: Black/Blue/Brown/Signature Luxe White Opal
- Other: Dust and Water Resistance (IP67)
According to Percomputer, LG Watch 2 UK and Korea will be available initially in Urban South and will come to Europe and Asia thereafter.