The Canon image PROGRAF Pro-1000 brings several interesting innovations that would benefit from democratic.
In the Photo Fair, which was held in Paris until yesterday exposed the Canon image PROGRAF PRO-1000, & # 8203; a new printer photo that fills a gap in the market. If it is destined for a decidedly professional target, it brings interesting innovations that we hope will democratize one day.
New representative of the range of image PROGRAF plotters, it supplements in the entry, the Pro-1000 would very well could oversee the range of personal photo printers Pixma Pro. It actually borrows technologies to both series.
This photo printer A2 will be sold around 1,300 euros, that is to say between 3000 euros the previous image PROGRAF first prize, A2 format too, and 900 euros for the Pixma Pro-1, A3.
as the Pro-1, Pro-1000 contains twelve cartridges. But it opens new Lucia pigment inks Pro with a new chemical formula giving a longer life and better quality in gradations. It offers a compromise between the image PROGRAF Lucia inks and inks, borrowing picture blue and gray one, Chroma Optimizer (varnish) on the other. The cartridges have a capacity of 80 mL, 17 mL against Lucia for all short, and the printer comes with a set of full-capacity cartridges.
The Pro-1000 brings anyway several innovations:
- It has a particularly rigid chassis to reduce vibration
- In the same vein, a paper suction device ensures high accuracy
- Another device used to precisely adjust the alignment of the paper
- These two features combined can print borderless paper fine art
- New printheads are 1.5 times larger number of nozzles from 12 000 to 18 000, which speeds up printing
- The printer includes a detection function and clearing clogged nozzles, allowing complete print using other colors instead
The printer has finally USB 3.0 connectivity, 802.11n Wi-Fi and Ethernet 100 Mbps. It includes Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print.