Angry Birds Action! is finally available in Italy for Android and iOSdevices, game based on the movie, in this new spin off you’ll have to “load” the bird to launch it and bounce him within scenarios, in order to achieve the highest score and retrieve the eggs scattered.
- Loads the Slingshot and send Red and his flock of friends to demolish obstacles to save the eggs and collecting important objects.
- Do you pieces obstacles with Red, sprinta with Chuck.
- Scan the QRCode Angry Birds Action to release mountains of new content, mini-games, power-ups for the game and much more.
- The codes are everywhere: in packages of LEGO Super Mario, McDonalds restaurants, cinema and many other places. Keep your eyes open!
- Angry Birds brings Action to the cinema to see Angry Birds Movie to unlock exclusive content
- Retrieves the eggs from their precarious positions, collect valuables and protect the chicks in 90 levels.
The game is now available to preorder on Google Play in every market. It is also for some time during soft launch in some regions, but not Italy. The link is at the bottom of the article. We add previously also the link for iOS, which still is not valid; probably the game will be permanently available to coincide with the film, around may.
Rovio has released in New Zealand, on the iOS platform, the new Angry Birds Action, the final chapter dedicated to aggressive birds. Although the title is also expected in other markets and also on Android, don’t expect to be able to play any time soon, since the launch of New Zealand seems to have all the air out of a test audience rather than a soft launch.
The game, in fact, has the same design of the upcoming animated film dedicated to the famous saga Angry Birds and its official debut could happen just in conjunction with the release of the film in late may. In Angry Birds Action are a complete reimagining of the classic game mechanics that put the title inside the long series of spin off already available.
In each level we will have available a limited number of moves with which we could upload our bird to launch it and bounce him within scenarios, in order to achieve the highest score and retrieve the eggs scattered. We leave you with a picture gallery and a first video of gameplay that will allow you to get a clearer idea of what Angry Birds Action has to offer